Barn of the Month!
Starting last September, we've meet the 2nd Saturday of every month and reveal the next Barn of the Month Block. Here's our collection so far!
It's not to late to sign up for Barn BOM.
We are having a mid-Barn BOM rally on March 9th. Sign up for a sit and sew to catchup and complete your Barn of the Month quilt. Here's a preview of how the final quilt will go together! Each month the Barn of the Month block is a surprise!
We're also sponsoring a Barn of the Month Block Contest.
Take part in the Barn Art Quilt Contest and design a block that could be placed at the end of the building that houses Quilt at Sew in Trenton, KY!
We would like our quilt block to represent our community - not just the community of Trenton, but the community of quilters who visit and make up Quilt and Sew.
How to participate:
1. Turn in a finished 12” block (unfinished at 12 1/2”) with your name and contact information and your story as to why this quilt block should be chosen.
2. Must have a background or be compatible with a white background.
3. Deadline to turn in your block is February 28, 2013.
4. All blocks become the property of Quilt and Sew. Blocks that are not chosen will be set into quilts that will be completed and raffled off for a local charity.
5. The winning block will be unveiled in September 2013 at the final Barn of the Month meeting.